Sunday, August 29, 2010

Master??? in Micet??? hahahaha...

hey guys....now i have to chance to write my blog...feel wanna right bout my master prgrm...

HERE IT GOES...

actually i already at micet a week ago...so within thiz week i meet my old friend accidentally

then they ask..hey arasu what ru doin here???

and i said to them....cont. master at UniKL...

then they all....surprised and they think i am joking...

seriously i am taking master at micet...

some of them dnt believe it..some of them underestimate unikl quality

even though the campus is in middle of nowhere...but we have a great equipments..lecturers that will assist us...

lets say i do my master at other university...

and for sure i will have trouble some...to familiarize with new environment..it takes time

another one is that i have job after finish my master...n i dnt have to send my resume for a job..

try look at the bright side...and the benefit u get

whenever people dnt believe what i am trying to do or saying...

i feel like wanna to blast off...

but i promise my self not too..because of that i have lost some friends during my 4 yours studies in micet

lastly...just go ahead what is right for u..dnt bothers what people think of u...

thats me....i dnt care what people think bout me....i just follow my instinct and go for it

okey thats for now..i think

thanx you


No comments:

Post a Comment